Best Week Eva

Monday, March 13, 2006

Best Week Eva!

A new week equals a new post in the dumb lives of WSP. Yeah, I could mention all the foos that got punked by a little ghost, but thats too easy. This week's Best Week Eva award goes to the man himself. On the streets they call him, "One Stop." So on Saturday night, one stop gets the digits of some chick at this poppin house party we go to. Yeah thats right, we went to a house party. Unfortunately, they didn't play "Slam" by Onyx. Anyway, don't matter. He got the digits anyway. I must say this guy's game is wild. This guy has got a poker face of poker faces. I love how he asks all the stock questions like he cares. But man, he so don't care about the answers. I love how he has the most insincere reactions and the broads don't even realize it. That is just awesome. All I got to say is "Boouuuuy! One stop to the dollhouse!" Er, you're having the BEST WEEK EVA!

2 Comments:

Blogger the deacster said...

er is a dirty mf'er

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this site is straight crack!! I love it!! and I love you too!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home